Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The job thing

It's time for me to leave Superior.  And past time.  A few months back I had my resume professionally rewritten, and I posted it on the major job sites that I know of.  I've gotten a few calls from recruiters, but nothing that matched my required salary, commute range, and skillset.  It's a bit discouraging.

Yesterday and today I started contacting people I know.  That is, always, the better way. 

Karen at Edgenet:
Thanks for the note – we are in the process of evaluating staff for the year because of our growth – I will let you know.


Ric Piecuch:
Yes... I will keep you posted. Hiring RPG and J2EE staff in 2011.

Yay! Of course, that isn't enough baskets for my eggs, nor are they very strong baskets, so I'll need to reach out some more. I'm hoping to have contacted a bunch more people by the end of this month and hopefully be interviewing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment